Best rates for international calls

Buy Voice Credit »
  • No hidden fees
  • 1 Minute Rounding
  • Balance Never Expires
  • 100% Quality Guarantee
Best Deal
15+ countries
Monthly Plan
Starting at $4.99/month
Learn More »
  • Pay less, talk more
  • Renew anytime

Call in 3 easy steps

Buy Voice Credit and pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal
Start calling from any phone or with our free smartphone app

Big savings for all destinations!

Savings calculator map

Try our calculator to see how much you can save on your international calls.

Other great rates

USA 1¢/min 1000 min for $10
UK 0.7¢/min 1428 min for $10
Mexico 0.7¢/min 1428 min for $10
Greece 1.2¢/min 833 min for $10
Romania 0.8¢/min 1250 min for $10
No hidden fees
Pay only for the minutes you use. No hidden charges or other fees.
1 Minute Rounding
You will be charged for your calls by 1 minute rounding.
Balance Never Expires
Your Voice Credit never expires as long as your account is active.
100% Quality Guarantee
Great call quality guaranteed by the latest telecom technologies.

International Calling Features

PINless Dialing

Place your calls easier! Add the phone number you call FROM. Use format: country code + number.

Voice Prompts

Turn OFF this feature to skip the balance and minutes messages when you make a call.

Speed Dial

Skip dialing the entire number. Assign your favorite number to a phone digit. Press the key to connect faster!

Auto Recharge

Activate Auto Recharge and every time your balance drops below $5 we'll recharge your PIN with the amount specified.
July 18
Simply the best
Simply the best
I’ve been a customer of KeepCalling for about 5 years now. I am a very happy customer...
I’ve been a customer of KeepCalling for about 5 years now. I am a very happy customer and definitely recommend them if you want to get the best connection best price and best service... don’t say you didn’t know 😊
David
July 17
It's basically a good servi...
It's basically a good service... thanks!
Occasional bad lines which may or may not be the fault of this service. Occasional di...
Occasional bad lines which may or may not be the fault of this service. Occasional disconnections. In general, first-class...
Owen Hughes
July 10
Good price
Good price
Good price, easy to top up. There are few occasions the call doesn't connect, about 5...
Good price, easy to top up. There are few occasions the call doesn't connect, about 5% of the time but the remaining 95% call quality, connectivity is great!
Sreenivas V
Make smart calls with our free international calling app